The Miscellaneous filters provide 6 means of restricting displayed
- Filtering by message age, specified in 30 minute steps for up to a week old.
- Showing only messages from stations that are
operator-attended. Operator-attended stations are indicated by an
alternate symbol table's symbol code, and an overlay character of
capital 'O' (for Operator). Stations that have other or no overlays
will not be displayed when this filter is checked. Since very few manned APRS
stations actually use the 'O' overlay, changing this filter is probably not
- Showing only messages with priority or emergency precedence.
Emergency precedence is indicated by the text "EMERGENCY"
or the Emergency A/B/C bits = 000 in
the Mic-E destination "callsign". Priority precedence is
indicated by specifying the Priority value in the Mic-E
A/B/C bits or the free-text value "!PRIORITY!".
- Showing only stations that are directly heard by this station,
or local or one-hop from this station, or only heard by RF.
- Only realtime packets (received from a live radio or Internet
connection) or only playback packets (loaded from a log file).
- Only packets with validly-formatted contents, or only invalid packets.