Table Popup Menu Help
There are several functions that can be performed by
right-clicking (or left-clicking with the ALT key pressed) the mouse on stations or objects in table reports.
- Locate the selected station or object on the map.
- send a quick acknowledgement message for a received text message.
- Edit an existing Object (taking it over if owned by someone
else), or convert an existing Station into an Object owned by your local station.
- Show the message history of the selected Station or Object.
- View the most recent message from the select Station or about the selected Object in the Radio view.
- Turns on the map track stripe for the selected Station or Object.
- Turns off the track stripe for the selected Station or Object.
- Issue queries to the selected Station.
- Send a message to the selected Station.
- Initiate a chat session to the selected Station.
- If the station or object has an URL in their most recent packet's free-text comment, open the URL in the user's default web browser.
- Plotting a line-of-sight path between the current station location (even if the local station is mobile)
and another station or object (which may also be mobile).